DATES: Sept 20-23, 2018
Elk Valley Ranch is nestled between boulder mountain and Capital Reef National Park in the heart of what I call “The Energy Vortex of Utah”. It’s also one of the best kept secrets of Southern Utah!
Elk Valley Ranch is privately owned land that spreads out in every direction. Home to beautiful vistas, unending trails, cool breezes, and amazing sunsets, you will also find a banquet of colorful Red Rock that Southern Utah is famous for!Included in this Adventurous Retreat…
– Fresh tasting wonderfully prepared clean and vibrant food from our chef Cynthia Sumner! Visit www.wholebodyrenewal.org for more info on Cynthia!
– Cabin type amenities that hold all the modern conveniences of a luxury hotel.
– Rejuvenating & Challenging Yoga Practices led by Linda Black & Arwen Rogers
– Morning Pranayama and evening meditations
– Hikes in Capitol Reef.
– Canyoneering Exploration* with intermediate level rappels off one of Capitol Reefs most famous structures…Cassidy Arch!
– Great company with like-minded people who potentially become your life-long friends!
– Priceless quiet time to rejuvenate and replenish the soul.
*Canyoneering is optional. $50 extra cost for equipment & guide.
This retreat will FILL UP…Do sign up soon!
Location: Elk Valley Ranch is located southeast of Torrey off Highway 24 to Highway 12. Driving directions emailed at registration. Food provided by Chef Cynthia Sumner of Whole Body Renewal.
EARLY BIRD PRICING* – NOW THROUGH August 19th!
– Outdoor Tent Space – $450
– Shared Loft Room – $550
– Semi-private Queen – $595
– Private Queen – $750
– Outdoor Tent Space – $495
– Shared Loft Room – $595
– Semi-private Queen – $645
– Private Queen – $795
*Pricing does not include extra $50 for canyoneering adventure.
THURSDAY, SEPT 20
3 pm – Arrive, Check-in
4:30 pm – Yoga (Relax & Renew)
6:30 pm – Dinner
Sept Equinox Celebration (with waxing 3/4 moon)!
FRIDAY, SEPT 21
7 am – Sunrise Pranayama/Meditation
8 am – Breakfast
9:30-11:30 am – Active Yoga Practice
Noon-12:45 pm – Lunch
1-4:30 pm Free Time (Hiking/ Canyoneering Adventure)
4:30-6 pm – Afternoon Yoga
6:30 pm – Dinner
7:30-8:30 pm – Discussion/Workshop
SATURDAY, SEPT 22
Same as Friday
SUNDAY, SEPT 23
8:00 am Pranayama/Meditation
9:00 am Active Yoga Practice
10:30 am Brunch
11:30 am Wrap up ceremonyDEPOSIT & CANCELLATION POLICY
A deposit of $250 is required to hold your reservation. The balance is due 15-days prior to the first day of your retreat. Payment can be made by check, VISA, Master card, or American Express. Prices do not include transportation.
1. Cancellation 30 days or more prior the first day of the retreat: guest receives a full refund less a $100 cancellation fee.
2. Cancellation 15-29 days prior the first day of the retreat: guest receives a *full credit to be applied towards a future retreat. A $100 re-allocation fee will be applied. Alternatively, guest may opt for a 50% refund and a forfeit of the remainder.
4. Cancellation 0-14 days prior to the first day of the retreat: no refunds or credits will be given
*A credit resulting for cancellation expires after one calendar year from your cancellation date and no refund will be made.